- Social Security Number and Card
- Online Services
- my Social Security
- Spouses, Children, Survivors
- Your Social Security Payments
- Supplemental Security Income [SSI]
- Taxes, Credits, Funding
- Same-Sex Couples
- Other Topics
- Tarjeta de Número de Seguro Social
- Cónyuges, Niños, Sobrevivientes
- Otros temas
- Impuestos, Créditos, Financiamiento
- Parejas del mismo género
- Seguridad de Ingreso Suplementario (SSI)
- Servicios por Internet
- «my Social Security»
- Sus pagos de Seguro Social
- Can prisoners get Social Security or Supplemental Security Income (SSI) payments?
- If I am arrested while on parole or probation, will my benefits stop?
- Can I apply for Supplemental Security Income (SSI) before my planned released from a prison or other institution?
- How can a representative help me with my Social Security claim?
- If I am the representative payee for someone who receives Social Security benefits or Supplemental Security Income (SSI), what changes must I report to Social Security?
- How can an attorney collect a fee from a Social Security claimant?
- Can noncitizens living in the United States receive Social Security benefits?
- Can noncitizens living outside the United States receive Social Security benefits?
- Can a noncitizen get Supplemental Security Income (SSI)?
- Death Records
- Where can I get a copy of the Death Master File?
- Can you provide a copy of a deceased person’s Social Security number application for genealogical research?
- What should I do if I am incorrectly listed as deceased in Social Security’s records?
Review Another FAQ
The FAQ Review and Request form is required to complete an FAQ review or request a new FAQ
Find full instructions on any FAQ detail page or Request New FAQ page.Download the FAQ Review and Request Form